Order From Shopify With A Discount
Orders that are created in Shopify and have a discount from Shopify will sync into Checkout without that discount. To correct this you have a couple options.
Adjust the amount of the order. You can either adjust the dollar value or add in a discount percentage.
Create a discount item and add this to the invoice. To do this:
- Go to Manager > Products
- Click on New Product
- Put in the item name and code as "Discount" - make sure to
uncheck that you track inventory
- Open the Order from Shopify
- Add the Discount Product to it
- Make the price of the Discount Product -$X dollars (however
much the discount was for)
- Uncheck the tax applied to the order if there is a tax selected
Either of these options will allow you to then convert the order to a sale for the proper amount.