Create Shopify Store
Configure Web Store
- From the Shopify Dashboard, you can customize the 'look & feel' of your store. Additional information is available at: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/your-store/dashboard
- Settings: Custom Domain (if applicable). You can set custom URLs that your customers will use to get to your site. For more information, check this Shopify manual: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/domains
- Settings: General
- Enter information about your store
- Settings: Checkout
- Set up your Shopify Merchant Services / payment options, refund policy, customer account and email options, etc. http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/payments. These options will not affect sales processed through AccountEdge. They are only applicable to sales made through Shopify.
- Settings: Shipping
- Set up shipping information for Shopify. This does not affect shipping information in AccountEdge. Shopify shipping information is available: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/shipping. Shopify shipping information applies when orders are fulfilled in Shopify.
- Settings: Taxes
- To apply sales tax to Shopify sales, sales tax must be set up within Shopify. More information on setting up taxes can be found: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/taxes. This does not affect the sales tax applied to sales in AccountEdge.
- Settings: Notifications
- Set up your Shopify Customer Account, Order Cancelled, Gift
Card Notification, etc. Notifications. Information is available in
- Set up your Shopify Customer Account, Order Cancelled, Gift Card Notification, etc. Notifications. Information is available in http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/notifications.
Create new Shopify web store
Go to http://www.shopify.com to create a new Shopify store.