Checkout Hardware (Updated)
|Symbol LS2208 (USB)||SymbolLS2208 Manual|
|Symbol LS1203 (USB)||SymbolLS1203 Manual|
|Symbol LS4208 (USB)||SymbolLS4208 Manual|
|Symbol LS4278 (USB)||SymbolLS4278 Manual|
|Metrologic MS9520 Voyager (USB)||Voyager95 Configuration Guide|
|Metrologic MS9540 VoyagerCG (USB)||Voyager95 Configuration Guide|
|HandHeld 3820 (USB)|
The following displays are compatible with Checkout
- Logic Controls TD3000 U (Tabletop Display)
- Logic Controls LT9000 UP (Tabletop Display)
- Logic Controls PD3000 UP (Pole Display)
- Star Micronics is the only manufacturer of Mac-compatible USB receipt printers.
- Star TSP100, TSP113
- Star TSP143
- Star TSP743
Replacement Paper Rolls
We have successfully used NCR Thermal Paper printers (TSP100 series). The paper size is 3 1/8" x 230' (80mm x 76.7m). NCR's part number is 997375 (available from many office supply vendors). Most office suppliers will also have their own branded rolls of paper.
The Star Micronics site covers the paper size (under Specification): http://www.starmicronics.com/printer/printerdesc.aspx?PageId=1&PrinterId=40
Printer Drivers from Star Micronics
Print Driver Information:
- Type = thermal
- Family = TSP100
- Printer Model = TSP100U
- Operating System = Mac OS X
- Driver = futurePRNT V 5.2
Most cash drawers with an RJ11 connector. Cash drawers must be connected to a supported receipt printer.
Credit Card Swipe Readers
- Compatible swipe readers can be ordered online or by calling Checkout Customer Care at 800.322.6962
- Checkout does not process debit cards. Accepting debit cards as a form of payment requires an external terminal.
This list only contains hardware that we tested ourselves. Other hardware might very well be compatible with Checkout.